3rd Annual Air Show at the Park
Save the date for October 25th to enjoy the Alliance Air Show events from our own McPherson Ranch Park. Food and activities will be provided, volunteers are still needed. For more information contact Jessica.
Annual Board Meeting
- The Annul Board Meeting will be on October 15th (7PM) at Kay Granger Elementary. If you are unable to attend, please send your signed Proxy to the Association Manger by fax or e-mail. The nominated positions for the Board have all submitted a short Bio for review here.
- Visit the News page for current and future meeting agenda's
- Visit the News archive page for previous meeting minutes
DR Horton DAM Project
DR Horton will begin work on the DAM project the first week of September. This work is intended to reinforce the turf and spillway in compliance with updated city codes. They will be using the entrance onto Hurricane Lane to access the dam and excavating the area between the pond on the home on Hurricane. The contractors will remove some of the dirt and add reinforcements to the Dam to build it back up. The finished look of the project will not be much different than now. All work is estimated to be completed within 6 weeks, weather permitting.
For additional information please contact Jessica.
Instead of putting the burden of every social event throughout the year on one committee, we've decided to try event-specific committees. For instance, the Air Show Day at the Park event committee came together for a couple of months to organize the festivities.
We're looking for people interested in other social activities, such as:
- Summer "lawn of the month" contest
- Christmas decorating contest
- Community garage sales
- Tree planting day (currently in brainstorming stage)
If any of these interest you, please email events@McPhersonRanchHOA.com to find out more details or be added to the team.
Communication is Key
We strive to keep McPherson Ranch residents in the know about what is going on in the community.
We ask that each resident sign up for our email list to receive emergency alerts as well as information about community activities and events.
We are committed to your privacy and will never abuse the information provided here.
If you are not receiving emails from the community please input your name, email address and physical address in the fields below and click on the submit button.